I wrote the following blogs and had the following media coverage related to my research.
- Sterck, O., Roser, M., Ncube, M., Thewissen, S. (2018) “Average income per capita, health outcomes, and the allocation of development assistance for health“, VoxEU, February 16th 2018
- Roser, M., Thewissen, S. (2017) “The US lags far behind its peers in delivering inclusive growth“, Vox, February 3rd 2017
- Nolan, B., Roser, M., Thewissen, S. (2016) “Stagnating median incomes despite economic growth: Explaining the divergence in 27 OECD countries“, VoxEU, August 27th 2016 and World Economic Forum, August 31st 2016
- Leidsch Dagblad (2015) “Ongelijkheid gaat samen met vooruitgang“, Leidsch Dagblad, October 21st 2015
- Thewissen, S. (2015) “Book review of Atkinson’s ‘Inequality: What can be done?’“, CES CritCom, September 24th 2015
- Roser, M., Nolan, B., Thewissen, S. (2015) “Inequality or living standards: Which matters more?”, Institute for New Economic Thinking Blog, April 9th 2015. This blog was cited among others by the Washington Post, the Telegraph, Vox, the Linke Zeitung, and the Huffington Post
- Thewissen, S. (2014) “Increasing income inequality”, Oxford University Press Blog (OUPblog), September 10th 2014